- Team name
- Number of wins that that team has so far
- Number of losses that that team has so far
- The team's winning percentage
- The number of runs the team has scored
- The number of runs the team has allowed
- Pythagorean percentage. The expected winning percentage
based on the number of runs scored and allowed.
PYTH% = RS^1.83 / (RS^1.83 + RA^1.83)
- Expected number of wins. This is the number of games played
- Expected number of losses. This is the number of games played
minus the number of expected wins.
- Wins minus expected wins. If the number is positive, the
team has been lucky. If it is negative, the team has been unlucky.
- Projected wins. This is the number of wins the team will have
if they play at the Pythagorean percentage for the rest of the season. It is
the number of games left times PYTH% plus the number of wins.
- Projected losses. 162 minus the number of projected wins.
If you have any questions, feel free to
send me some mail.